Thursday, July 22, 2010

We interrupt this blog for a "twin" moment

In cruising Karen's (alibony) blog, I came across this image of a pirate. I was quite amazed, because, while in Wrangell, Alaska in 2004, I had my photo taken with this pirate's twin brother. They are a perfect match...right down to the hole in the pant leg! Only difference is the hair.

What do you think? Are they twins??


What's more amazing, is that we spotted a TRIPLET, in 2008, near the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia, Canada. That pirate family gets around!

5 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry for the inconvenience with the PW. should be all fixed now.
    again, thanks and sorry! brain fart moment I guess..didn't know I had a PW set up. amy!
    http://amysscrappinmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing! The family resemblance is unmistakeable. Those pirate dudes really get around... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dug up my pirate sighting from Key West 2002:
    http://www.mostlyfiction.com/2010photowalk/2010/07/extra-pirate-twins/

    He sure gets around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the people in the factory that makes that more than a little creepy pirate think about going to work on a Monday..

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?